Bring your layout to life with this GM784 Scenic Sound Module. Sounds really bring a layout to life & this newly released sound module make it so easy to install & add sound to a layout. Simply connect the two wires to the nearest power source, then hide the module in your scenery (behind a wall or in a building for example, and then turn it on and enjoy!!
Sound Module Features:
- A Compact sound module with a built-in loudspeaker
- Features real natural sounds which have been specially recorded
- Easy to use power connections - just two screw terminals for power supply
- Power the module from a 8-16v smooth DC power source for natural random sounds
- Also works with & power from a DCC controller for controlling sounds by DCC or random
- Compact size will Fit inside a model or under the baseboard
- Built-in adjustable volume control
- Jointly developed between British companies Gaugemaster and Train-Tech
Operating on traditional (analogue) DC system:
Modules play an appropriate background sound with individual sounds played in randomly.
When powered on a DCC system:
Modules can play randomly as above, or individual sounds can be played on command by DCC; e.g.Point throw played as a point changes, signal rodding etc.
- Animal noises
- Church bells
- General country noise