An upgraded and versatile OO scale Country Pub/Victorian Ale House card kit, based on the real Red River Inn in Gwithian, Cornwall, now with pre-cut card parts for quicker & easier assembly. For a truly authentic look in every way, this highly detailed, yet easy to build OO scale pub kit uses photo-realistic textures throughout for the most realistic appearance possible. It comes pre-weathered too, so it'll just slot right into place on your layout.
"I think it looks AMAZING wow!!"
...Louisa, Landlady at the Red River Inn, Gwithian.
The kit itself comes with a weathered stone finish, very realistic windows and doors, tiled roof, section of asphalt roadway, pavement and cobbled rear yard. Also included is an outbuilding which has been converted into a small village shop, just like the real-life one, along with a surrounding wall for the rear yard, highly detailed gable ends, sandwich board, high resolution signage and much more. Separately applied detail including Extractor Fan vent, drain pipes, cellar doors, guttering and downpipes make this model stand out above the rest for the level of detail that can be achieved with paper and card using simple, easy to follow, construction methods having no visible cut card edges at all once construction is complete, giving you a final finish that's second to none! No advanced modelling skills necessary.
- Includes a range of alternative pub signs to choose from
- Additional details include Village Shop signs, Sandwich board, downpipes and guttering all made easily from paper, cellar doors, large cobbled rear yard, front pavement strips.
- No visible cut card edges when complete
- Photo-realistic Texture Wraps - Printed onto high quality matt photo paper
- Base layer templates - Printed onto 80gsm paper
- Very sturdy card construction
- Pre-cut card base layers for quicker & easier construction
- No advanced modelling skills necessary.
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe.
For hints and tips on constructing our kits click here