A versatile OO gauge / 1:76 scale Ultra-Low Relief Industrial Unit Kit is typical of those seen all around the UK and can be used to represent a small factory, warehouse or industrial unit on your model railway layout. The addition of the KX060-OO Low Relief Industrial Unit to our range gives you greater choice and flexibility to create a unique industrial backdrop for your model railway layout or diecast diorama.
The kit is easy to assemble and uses high resolution, pre-weathered photo-realistic paper texture wraps over a series of MDF layers which leave no unsightly visible when construction is complete. This industrial unit has been designed to take up the minimum space possible up against your backscene, but create maximum impact. At just 7mm deep it takes up virtually no space at all, yet is packed with tons of three dimensional detail including true to scale windows & doors, separately applied air conditioning units, a choice of warehouse door and a selection of company signs too!
Kit includes two sets of brick and cladding wraps enabling you to build it with the industrial door on either the left or right-hand side.
Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe.
- Fully weathered finish for excellent realism
- Laser cut windows & doors (Frames & doors need painting)
- A selection of building signs.
- Additional details including air con units.
- No visible cut edges when complete
- Dimensions: w: 200mm x h: 96mm x D: 7mm
- Step by Step photographic instructions included.
- Laser cut MDF base layers for smooth construction.
- Full colour texture layers printed onto 100gsm photo-quality laser paper
For hints and tips on constructing our kits click here.