Post & Wire lineside fencing offers a quick, simple & low cost and durable method of marking boundaries between property of all types; field & roads, fields & railway lines, and even between residential properties etc. Employed all over the UK, for many many years, this easy to install laser cut kit will look right at home on any model railway layout or diecast diorama. The laser cut fence posts have curved tops, designed to have the appearance of the commonplace concrete fence posts when painted. Straightforward to build, making up to 1 metre of fencing from a single pack.
To use: Simply drill a row of 2.5mm holes at approximately 24mm spacing. Paint the fence posts using a slightly thinned concrete grey shade. We recommend thinning the paint to help prevent the pre-drilled holes from blocking during painting. Glue the posts into place, then thread the included wire through the posts and secure with a little glue. The fence posts and wire can then be easily weathered if required using artists acrylics.
- 44 Laser Cut wooden fence posts with rounded tops.
- 4m of stiff wire included - kink resistant for easy installation.
- Straightforward assembly with step by step instructions.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Perfect for any era OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet.
- Post Dimensions: D: 1.5mm x W: 2.5mm ( at base tapering to 2mm at the top) x H: 16mm (Installed)
- Recommended Glue: Deluxe Materials Super Phatic