Concrete Barrel Rail Safety Fencing is used in a wide variety of real-world applications, from the boundary of a local football or cricket pitch, to car park perimeters and along the side of a stretch of a country lane etc.
Our easy to install single barrel rail fencing is easy to install on your OO gauge model railway layout or 1:76 diecast dioramas. You can either drill a row of 2.5mm holes in your baseboard, then glue the posts into the holes, or trim the posts off at ground level, and simply glue the posts directly to your baseboard roughly 24mm apart.
Kit builds up to 1m of fencing.
- 44 Laser Cut concrete effect card fence posts
- 1m of 1mm diameter black wire (supplied in 250mm lengths)
- Straightforward assembly with step by step instructions.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Perfect for any era OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama set in the 1960's onwards.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet.
- Post Dimensions: D: 2mm x W: 2.5mm x H: 11mm (Installed)
- Recommended Glue: Deluxe Materials Roket Card Glue