A laser cut kit to build a scaffolding tower as shown in the photos above. A nicely detailed kit, perfect for detailing a building site, street scene on industrial setting on your OO gauge model railway layout or diecast diorama.
Kit includes 2 ladders, additional scaffolding boards & poles, kick-boards & safety gate, plus assorted signs for added detail. (Not shown in photos).
The kit requires some modelling experience to assemble but is pretty straightforward if you take your time. A handy jig is also included to aid the assembly of the main frame.
Tools Required (Essential!):
- Laser Cut from laserboard for a durable and true to scale finish
- Easy to paint & detail with artists acrylics
- Requires painting.
- Perfect for any OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Dimensions: W: 54mm x D: 17mm x H: 89mm
- Deluxe Materials Laser Cut Kit Glue (AD-87) - A fine tipped applicator is essential.
- A very sharp craft knife