A Laser Cut Kit to a build a versatile and characteristic lineside Store, modelled off the NER/LNER example found at Whitby Bog Hall Junction in the North East of England, but this kit will be well suited to any region/era.
A highly detailed kit featuring glazed windows, engraved brick, weathered roof slates, chimney, interior details and more to make this a real centrepiece of your station platform. Whether you're modelling a steam era layout, or preserved line on a modern image layout, this kit will fit in perfectly.
Can be painted with acrylic paints & detailed with your choice of weathering powders. We recommend painting small details like windows, door and barge boards after the rest of the building has been built and painted.
- Laser engraved brick & glazed windows
- Straightforward to build but does contain small parts.
- Perfect for steam era OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layouts or dioramas.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet.
- Dimensions: H: 41mm x D: 48mm x W: 75mm
- Recommended Glue: Deluxe Materials Laser Cut Kit Glue (If painting after assembly)
Deluxe Materials SuperPhatic or Roket Card Glue if painting before assembly.
Please note, holes have been provided for a door handle but appropriate wire isn't included. We recommend you use Fuse wire or a staple.