Every farm has an assortment of junk lying around in the yard, leaning up against an outbuilding or buried in the grass, and our field rollers & farm junk kit is perfect for detailing a period or modern image farm yard scene.
This laser cut accessory kit builds two 8ft field rollers plus an assortment of farm junk including gears, hand-wheels, cartwheels and leaf springs. Ideal for littering around a busy farm yard burying in the grass at the side of a barn.
Supplied unpainted. Can be easily painted and weathered with rust brown / dark brown acrylic paints before positioning on your layout.
Tools Required (Essential!):
- Laser Cut 0.8mm laserboard - You only need a knife to gently release the parts from the sheet, all cutting is done for you!
- Requires painting with acrylic paints
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway & 1:76 scale diecast diorama.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet..
- Roller dimensions: L: 27mm x W: 36mm x H: 9mm
- Deluxe Materials Roket Card Glue or Laser Cut Kit Glue (Recommended) - A fine tipped applicator is essential.
- Acrylic paints
- A very sharp craft knife