A laser cut kit to build a single 50ft lattice style marshalling yard / depot lamp with a choice of lamp head styles. This kit is a detailed model and will require some experience of N gauge kit building to assemble and will add an extra dimension to your N gauge model railway layout or 1:148 scale diecast diorama. Very sturdy construction but with finely detailed parts. Tweezers & magnifier are highly recommended for use when assembling this kit.
Ideal for large marshalling yards, freight sidings and modern image depots, the kit comes with a choice of modern lamp heads keeping the design right up to the present day & long-neck lamps as seen between the 1960s & 1980s.
Our kit is based on a lighting tower which which stands on an industrial estate at Par in Cornwall, and features a very realistic lattice mast design, detailed top platform with railings, full length ladder plus an electrical equipment box at the base of the mast plus other detailing components to create a very realistic model for your layout.
Please note: Lamp heads are non-working. Two lighting towers shown in the photos about to illustrate the choice of heads supplied with the kit. Kit builds a single tower.
Tools Required (Essential!):
- Laser cut parts for ease of assembly
- Very fine laser engraved detail
- Straightforward to build with detailed step by step instructions
- Requires painting with acrylic paints
- Compatible with all makes of N gauge model railway & 1:148 scale diecast diorama.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet..
- Dimensions (each trolley, assembled): W: 12mm x D: 12mm X H: 121mm (With long-neck lamp heads fitted), 112.5mm with modern heads fitted.