This versatile KX006-N 7′ Victorian Recessed Brick Wall card kit in N scale is typical of those seen all around the UK and now comes with pre-cut / Laser Cut Card Base Layers making construction a breeze! Featuring recessed brick panels it’s perfect for use as a perimeter wall around a factory, along the side of the railway track as it passes through residential areas and more. The kit is very easy to assemble and uses high resolution, pre-weathered texture wraps over a series of 500gsm card layers which leaves no unsightly cut card edges visible when construction is complete.
- A choice of either Laser cut card Base Layers or plain card sheets to suit your requirements.
- Fully weathered finish for added realism
- Recessed brick panels
- Brick pillars to disguise joints between wall sections
- Can be assembled single sided or double sided
- Build up to 60″ of wall (single sided) or 30″ (double sided) from a single print.
- Each wall section length is 127mm (5″) long x 15mm high. Wall width can be varied by adding additional thicker or thinner card to the base layers if required.
- No visible cut card edges when complete
- Photo-realistic Texture Wraps – Printed onto high quality matt white paper
- Very sturdy card construction
- No advanced modelling skills necessary.
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe.
For hints and tips on constructing our kits click here.