A pack of laser cut card OO scale 2m Palisade Security Fencing with point/arrow topped pales. A very versatile self-assembly kit with a wide range of uses on your model railway layout or 1:76 diecast diorama. Ideal for use around maintenance depots, industrial units, factories, waste land and general trackside use. Builds up to 90cm of fencing.
This fence stands a scale 2 metres tall (26mm in OO gauge) and is flexible enough to be used around curved track & roads, yet sturdy enough when assembled to stand the test of time on your layout. Supplied pre-cut with 25 individual fence panels, 30 posts plus a pair of gates and gate posts. Straightforward to assemble but does contain some fine parts so a steady hand is needed. Can be painted using artists acrylics or left in its natural colour. Some experience assembling detailed card or plastic kits is essential when building this kit.
Each panel & fence post is assembled from individual laser cut components for added realism and detail. Can be used up gentle to moderate inclines and embankments.
- Laser Cut 700 micron card – You only need a knife to gently release the parts from the sheet… all cutting is done for you!
- Very easy to assemble – just a minute per gate, post and fence panel.
- Can be glued directly to your baseboard and will even work up and down gentle inclines & embankments.
- Scale accuracy – We use a 0.1mm ceramic laser for very tight tolerances & accurate scaling from real life 1:1 prototypes.
- Simple, sturdy, layered construction for a durable model once assembled.
- Perfect for any OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet..
- Fence Dimensions (approx): L: 90cm x H: 26mm (approximate) x D: 3mm
Tools Required (Essential!):
- PVA Glue or Deluxe Materials Roket Card Glue (Recommended) – A fine tipped applicator is essential.
- A very sharp craft knife