A pack of laser cut card garden fencing & gates with a wide range of uses on your OO scale model railway layout. This fence stands a scale 4ft high (16mm in OO gauge) and is flexible enough to be used around curved track & roads, yet sturdy enough when assembled to stand the test of time on your layout. Supplied pre-cut with 5 strips of fencing, post & rail sections, plus two garden gates. Easy to assemble. Can be painted using artists acrylics or left in its natural colour.
- Laser Cut 700 micron card – You only need a knife to gently release the parts from the sheet… all cutting is done for you!
- Very easy to assemble – just a few minutes per gate & length of fencing, saving you time!
- Can be glued directly to your baseboard (requires posts to be trimmed) or mounted into holes (drill not supplied)
- Scale accuracy – We use a 0.1mm ceramic laser for very tight tolerances & accuracy.
- Simple, sturdy, layered construction for a durable model once assembled.
- Perfect for any OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet.
- Dimensions: L: 88cm x H: 16mm (installed fence height) x D: 2mm