Updated Kit – Now Manufactured From 0.8mm Laserboard For A Sturdier Construction & Easier Assembly!
A self-assembly laser cut Greenhouse & Cold Frames kit. Straightforward to assemble, complete with acetate glazing sheet. Some modelling experience is recommended with this kit although also suitable for beginners with a little patience. Ideal for adding detail to garden & allotment scenes on your OO scale model railway layouts or 1:76 diecast dioramas. Supplied pre-cut from 0.8mm laserboard stock (glazing sheet will require cutting), there’s enough parts to build 1 greenhouse & two cold frames, plus a selection of paving slabs to use in and around the greenhouse. Can be easily painted in your chosen colours using artists acrylics (Note: The items in the photos above are shown unpainted).
- Laser Cut 0.8mm laserboard – You only need a knife to gently release the parts from the sheet… all cutting is done for you!
- Step by step instructions included.
- Scale accuracy – We use a 0.1mm ceramic laser for very tight tolerances & accurate scaling from real life 1:1 prototypes.
- Simple, sturdy, layered construction for durable models once assembled.
- Perfect for any OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet..
- Dimensions: Greenhouse – L: 36mm x H: 28mm x W: 24mm
Cold frames – L: 31 x H: 6mm x W: 16mm