This versatile N/2mm/1:148 scale Laser Cut Open-Sided Barn card kit, is typical of those used all over the UK for storing hay & straw, and is perfect for creating a farm yard scene on your layout. Based on a pre-cast concrete design, this barn is suitable for use on virtually any post war layout. Also suitable for use as the basis of a variety of scratch-building projects from industrial buildings through to narrow gauge engine sheds.
Step-by-step instructions walk you through the entire assembly process with the pre-cut card components making construction simple and straightforward. The kit uses high resolution, pre-weathered photo-realistic texture wraps over card layers which leave no unsightly cut card edges visible when construction is complete, except for the main stanchions (pillars) which makes use of the bare cards natural concrete appearance. Interior roof detail, plus external detailing such as guttering & rainwater down-pipes also add to the realism of this kit. Also included is a large weathered concrete base with drains, cracks & stains.
- Fully weathered finish for ultimate realism with dirt & grime plus moss & algae deposits
- Heavily weathered, asbestos effect roof
- Precision laser cut card components
- Rod included for making up the rainwater down-pipes
- Dimensions: L=125mm x W=90mm x H=44mm (including base)
L=112mm x W=62.5mm x H=43mm (excluding base – building only)
- Photo-realistic Texture Wraps – Printed onto high quality matt photo paper
- Very sturdy card construction
- No advanced modelling skills necessary.
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Graham Farish and Metcalfe.
For hints and tips on constructing our kits click here.