A pack of laser cut card post & rail fencing with 4 stiles and 4 footpath signs. A very versatile kit with a wide range of uses on your 1:72 scale model dioramas. This fence stands a scale 4ft high (17mm in 1:72 scale) and is flexible enough to be used around curved tracks & roads, yet sturdy enough when assembled to stand the test of time on your displays. Supplied pre-cut with 6 strips of fencing, plus four styles & four signs. Easy to assemble. Can be painted using artists acrylics or left in its natural colour.
- Laser Cut 700 micron card – You only need a knife to gently release the parts from the sheet… all cutting is done for you!
- Very easy to assemble – just a few minutes per gate & length of fencing.
- Can be glued directly to your baseboard and will even work up and down gentle inclines & embankments.
- Scale accuracy – We use a 0.1mm ceramic laser for very tight tolerances & accurate scaling from real life 1:1 prototypes.
- Simple, sturdy, layered construction for a durable model once assembled.
- Perfect for any 1:72 model railway layout or diorama.
- Compatible with all modelling brands.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet..
- Fence Dimensions: L: 114cm x H: 17mm (installed fence height) x D: 2.1mm