A self assembly laser cut N scale Chain Link Security Fencing kit with a wide range of uses on your model railway layout or 1:148 diecast diorama. Ideal for use around industrial scenes, factories, car parks an more! Builds up to just over 100cm of fencing plus two small personnel gates & a pair of larger gates for vehicle entrances etc.
Available with a choice of either straight or crank-top posts. This product listing is for the straight post version (crank top OO scale version shown in pictures above. N gauge version is identical but without the fishing line to represent the barbed wire). Full instructions included. Packs include fine black / grey nylon mesh for the chain link. Crank-top version also includes fishing line to represent the barbed wire. Can be painted using artists acrylics or spray paints.
Some modelling experience is necessary to assemble this kit due to small parts. Full instructions included.
Note: Attaching the barbed wire (fishing line) to the top of the gates is quite a delicate operation and is therefore optional. Picture shows one gate with and one without.
- Fence posts Laser Cut from high quality 0.8mm laserboard – You only need a knife to gently release the parts from the sheet… all cutting is done for you!
- Full instructions included.
- Posts require painting.
- Scale accuracy – We use a 0.1mm ceramic laser for very tight tolerances & accurate scaling from real life 1:1 prototypes.
- Perfect for any N / 1:148 / 2mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Compatible with all makes of N gauge model railway.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet..
- Builds just over 1 metre of fencing plus 4 small gates and 4 large gates.
- Enough fine mesh included to build just over 1 metre of fencing.
- Fencing Dimensions:
Crank-top: Height: 16mm
Straight Posts: 14mm
- Gate Dimensions:
Small gates: H: 15.5mm x W: 7.5mm x D:0.8mm
Large Gates (each gate): H: 15.5mm x W: 14mm x D:0.8mm
Tools Required (Essential!):
- Deluxe Materials SuperPhatic Glue (Recommended) – A fine tipped applicator is essential.
- A very sharp craft knife
- Parcel Tape
- Grey / concrete colour acrylic paint recommended for posts