A self assembly laser cut OO scale Chain Link Security Fencing kit with a wide range of uses on your model railway layout or 1:76 diecast diorama. Ideal for use around industrial scenes, factories, car parks an more! Builds up to just over 100cm of fencing plus two small personnel gates & a pair of larger gates for vehicle entrances etc.
Available with a choice of either straight or crank-top posts (crank top version shown in pictures above). Full instructions included. Packs include fine black / grey nylon mesh for the chain link. Crank-top version also includes fishing line to represent the barbed wire. Can be painted using artists acrylics or spray paints.
Some modelling experience is necessary to assemble this kit due to small parts. Full instructions included.
Note: Attaching the barbed wire (fishing line) to the top of the gates is quite a delicate operation and is therefore optional. Picture shows one gate with and one without.
- Fence posts Laser Cut from high quality 1.5mm plywood – You only need a knife to gently release the parts from the sheet… all cutting is done for you!
- Full instructions included.
- Posts require painting.
- Scale accuracy – We use a 0.1mm ceramic laser for very tight tolerances & accurate scaling from real life 1:1 prototypes.
- Perfect for any OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet..
- Builds just over 1 metre of fencing plus 2 small gates and 2 large gates.
- Enough fine mesh & fishing line included to build just over 1 metre of fencing.
- Fencing Dimensions:
Crank-top: Height: 32mm
Straight Posts: 28mm
- Gate Dimensions:
Small gates: H: 31mm x W: 15mm x D:1.5mm
Large Gates (each gate): H: 31mm x W: 28mm x D:1.5mm
Tools Required (Essential!):
- Deluxe Materials SuperPhatic Glue (Recommended) – A fine tipped applicator is essential.
- A very sharp craft knife
- Parcel Tape
- Grey / concrete colour acrylic paint recommended for posts