A pack of laser cut OO scale 2m Palisade Security Fencing with point/arrow topped pales. A much easier to build version of our original LX017-OO Palisade Fencing with a wide range of uses on your model railway layout or 1:76 diecast diorama. Ideal for use around maintenance depots, industrial units, factories, waste land and general trackside use. Builds up to 116cm of fencing.
This fence stands a scale 2 metres tall (26mm in OO gauge) and is flexible enough to be used around curved track & roads, yet sturdy enough when assembled to stand the test of time on your layout. Supplied pre-cut with 4 strips of fencing, plus separate parts for building up posts, rails and gates. Full instructions included. Can be painted using silver / grey artists acrylics or acrylics spray paints. Some experience assembling detailed card or plastic kits is essential when building this kit.
- Laser Cut 0.4mm laserboard – You only need a knife to gently release the parts from the sheet… all cutting is done for you!
- Straightforward to assemble.
- Requires painting.
- Scale accuracy – We use a 0.1mm ceramic laser for very tight tolerances & accurate scaling from real life 1:1 prototypes.
- Simple, sturdy, layered construction for a durable model once assembled.
- Perfect for any OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet..
- Fencing strip dimensions: L: 292mm x H: 26mm x D: 2mm
Tools Required (Essential!):
- PVA Glue or Deluxe Materials Roket Card Glue (Recommended) – A fine tipped applicator is essential.
- A very sharp craft knife