Post & Wire lineside fencing offers a quick, simple & low cost method for farmers to keep livestock away from busy railway lines. Employed all over the UK, for many many years, this easy to install laser cut kit will look right at home on any model railway layout or diecast diorama. And with real wood fence posts, it looks just the job straight from the packet.
Very easy to build, making up to 1 metre of fencing from a single pack. Simply drill a row of 2.5mm holes at approximately 24mm spacing. Glue the posts into place, then thread the included wire through the posts and secure with a little glue. The fence posts and wire can then be easily weathered if required using artists acrylics.
- 44 Laser Cut Birch Plywood fence posts.
- 4m of stiff wire included – kink resistant for easy installation.
- Straightforward assembly with step by step instructions.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Perfect for any era OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet.
- Post Dimensions: D: 1.5mm x W: 1.5mm x H: 16mm (Installed)
- Recommended Glue: Deluxe Materials Super Phatic