An essential feature for any modern image model railway layout or diecast diorama, this mobile phone / telecommunications mast will become an instant talking point on your layout! Often scene alongside railway lines and close to level crossings. Laser cut from 0.4mm laserboard, it’s straightforward to build, with all components being pre-cut, yet has a level of detail & intricacy that will amaze fellow modellers. The main tower comes as a single flat piece which is then folded and glued to form the triangular tower. Additional details such as the antennas, base and ladder are then added separately.
The mast stands 295mm tall once assembled and is sturdy enough to stand the test of time on your layout. Also included is the familiar REB (Relocatable Equipment Building) which houses all the telecoms & electronics for the mast, and is again, very easy to build, with a fully weathered finish and its own air-conditioning unit.
The mast itself comes unpainted, but can be quickly painted and weathered using standard acrylic paints applied from a spray can or with a brush. (It takes about a minute to paint it with a spray can).
- Laser Cut 400 micron laserboard mast and 750 micron card board REB- You only need a knife to gently release the parts from the sheet… all cutting is done for you!
- Straightforward assembly with step by step instructions.
- Sturdy and durable once assembled.
- Perfect for any modern image OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet.
- Mast Dimensions: H: 295mm x D: 33mm x W: 33mm
- REB Dimensions: L: 48mm x W: 32mm x H: 32mm
- Recommended Glue: Deluxe Materials Roket Card Glue