A set of laser cut & engraved OO scale trackside drainage components for detailing any modern image layout. This pack contains 10 x rectangular and 2 x large, round concrete inspection chamber cover slabs, along with 12 laser engraved manhole covers.
Designed to be embedded into the ballast along the side of your track, with typical positioning being between the Up & Down lines at stations etc.
Simply remove from the card sheets, paint the manhole covers if you wish, then glue them into place.
- Laser Cut 0.4mm laserboard & 3mm greyboard card – You only need a knife to gently release the parts from the sheet… all cutting is done for you!
- Scale accuracy – We use a 0.1mm ceramic laser for very tight tolerances & accurate scaling from real life 1:1 prototypes.
- Perfect for any OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Circular Inspection Chamber Covers: 22mm diameter x 3mm high.
- Rectangular Inspection Chamber Covers: 13mm x 10.5mm x 3mm
- Manhole Covers: 10mm x 8mm x 0.4mm
Tools Required (Essential!):
- Deluxe Materials Roket Card Glue (Recommended) – A fine tipped applicator is essential.
- A very sharp craft knife