A pack of laser cut decorative GWR (Great Western) wrought Iron railings for O gauge / 1:43 scale modellers. Based on the roof-top railings that can be found on the roof of Truro station in Cornwall, but can be used as standalone railings in pedestrian areas etc. Precision cut from 0.8mm thick laserboard for durability and ease of use. Picture above shows the railings in their natural unpainted colour.
Supplied in natural brown colour, ready for painting (artists acrylics are perfect for the job). Pack contains 4 long and 4 short sections of railings, each with GWR insignia in the centre:
- Long Railing Sections: 101.6mm each
- Short Railing Sections: 63.5mm each
- Total Combined Length: 394mm
- Height: 24.7mm
- Simply apply a small blob of glue to the bottom of each upright, then glue into place.
- Flexible & strong
- Scale accuracy – We use a 0.1mm ceramic laser for very tight tolerances & accurate scaling from real life 1:1 prototypes.
- Perfect for any O / 1:43 / 7mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Can be easily cut to length with scissors or a knife.