A pair of laser cut arched top engine shed doors in OO scale. The design of these is based on those on the St. Blazey Roundhouse in Cornwall.
Easy to assemble, using three layers of laserboard for the main door construction. Door faces have engraved detail for hinges, locks & personnel door. Option additional engraved overlays are also provided to add extra depth to the hinges and locks etc.
Construction Tip: We highly recommend priming the hinges and locks very carefully prior to cutting them out. This will help seal the fragile bolts etc onto the hinges. Without priming these can be easily knocked off during handling.
- Kit builds: One pair of doors with engraved detail.
- Left-hand door features a personnel door (non-opening)
- Step By Step Photographic instructions included
- Deluxe Materials Roket Card Glue & Fine Tipped Applicator Highly Recommended.
- Dimensions (per pair): H: 60mm x W: 47mm x D: 2.4mm