A set of 16 laser cut medium sized tyres (10mm diameter) for detailing a wide variety of scenes on your OO gauge / 1:76 scale model railway layout or diecast diorama.
Very easy to paint and assemble. Each tyre is constructed from 3 simple, layered parts, with engraved detail to the outer faces of the tyre for added realism.
Please note, the tyres are rigid and cannot therefore be fitted to diecast vehicles.
- Adding detail and realism to a garage or workshop scene
- Canal & Harbour walls – For protecting moored boats
- Go-Kart track & race track edges
- Discarded in a hedgerow, ditch, river, canal or stream
- Laser Cut 0.8mm laserboard with engraved detail to the outer face of the tyres
- Scale accuracy – We use a 0.1mm ceramic laser for very tight tolerances & accurate scaling from real life 1:1 prototypes.
- Perfect for any OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layout or diorama.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Dimensions: L: 10mm diameter x 2.4mm depth (Same size as Oxford Diecast Van Tyres).
Tools Required (Essential!):
- Deluxe Materials Roket Card Glue (Recommended) – A fine tipped applicator is essential.
- Matt Black acrylic paint
- A very sharp craft knife