High-quality track laying tool by Tracksetta. This TAOOT36 Tracksetta tool is for Curved TRACK. Using this tool produces 36″ / 915mm radius curved track. For laying OO/HO scale curved trackwork. Part of the Tracksetta range of track laying template tools.
This track tool is made of metal & finished in a hard-wearing paint finish will give years of service. Use this track tool on flexible OO/HO scale track.
How to use this tool:
- Carefully bend the track so that the Tracksetta is able to fit between the rail.
- Place Tracksetta in between the rails.
- Choose one sleeper which lies under one of the slot holes of the Tracksetta.
- Using a pin vice or small drill bit, drill a hole in the chosen sleeper.
- Insert trackpin into the drilled hole in the sleeper & push track pin fully home.
- Now repeat operations 1 to 5 as needed.
Where a joint on a straight/curve is needed place the Tracksetta between the rails so that two slots are on either side of the joint and then repeat operations 3, 4 and 5 above.
Tracksetta TAOOT36 :
- For OO/HO Scale Flexi Track
- Ideal for use on most brands of flexible track (Such as Hornby, Peco etc)
- All metal construction with hard wearing paint finish
- For laying curved trackwork
- 36″ / 915mm radius curve
(Please note: Track pins, pin vice, small drill bit NOT included)