Based on an original scratch-build by Sam Jones (Peaks47 on Youtube) this versatile Barn / Store kit can be assembled as either a pristine building, derelict, or anywhere in between and has lots of scope for kit-bashing. Supplied with a choice of sliding door, hinged door or solid wall, you can mix and match the components to suit your requirements. Can be used as a farm barn / store, goods store in a small freight yard, derelict building as part of an industrial development / scene... There are so many options for this kit.
Supplied with a choice of weathered Stone & Brick paper wrapped wall finishes, the model features lots of laser cut detail including roof trusses, roof slates & fully detailed sliding door with rollers etc for an incredibly realistic finish.
Doors & roof tiles require painting which can be done with solvent or acrylic based paints.
Step-by-step instructions are included giving great results for modellers of all ages and abilities. Fully compatible with all model railway brands & buildings including Hornby, Bachmann, Superquick and Metcalfe.
- Fully weathered finish for excellent realism (roof slates & doors supplied unpainted)
- Choice of Stone or Brick finish included
- Assemble with a choice of doors (hinged or sliding)
- No visible edges when complete
- Photo-realistic Texture Wraps - Printed onto high quality matt photo paper
- MDF & Laserboard pre-cut components to simplify construction
- Dimensions: L: 70mm x W: 50mm x H: 62mm
For hints and tips on constructing our kits click here.