A laser cut kit to build this delightful wooden platform shelter, based on the ex NER / LNER shelter at Robin Hoods bay in the North East of England, but examples of these shelters can be seen all over the UK, painted in a variety of colours.
A highly detailed kit featuring glazed windows, notice boards, wood plank engraved detail, canopy / valance supports and interior seating and more to make this a real centrepiece of your station platform. Whether you're modelling a steam era layout, or preserved line on a modern image layout, this kit will fit in perfectly.
Can be painted with acrylic paints & detailed with your choice of weathering powders. If using brush applied acrylic paints we recommend not thinning them with water as this can cause the laserboard to swell. Click here for more information on how to paint your station shelter to suit your region.
- Laser engraved details & glazed windows
- Straightforward to build but does contain small parts.
- Perfect for steam era OO / 1:76 / 4mm model railway layouts or dioramas.
- Compatible with all makes of OO gauge model railway.
- Supplied with easy to follow instructions, in a cellophane packet.
- Dimensions: H: 42mm x D: 43mm x W: 86mm
- Recommended Glue: Deluxe Materials Laser Cut Kit Glue (If painting after assembly)
Deluxe Materials SuperPhatic or Roket Card Glue if painting before assembly.